What is a cookie?
In short, a cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer or mobile device by your internet browser. They are used by many websites and do not normally identify you personally. The cookie allows the website to remember your actions or preferences over time. Most browsers support cookies, but you can change your browser to decline them and you can delete them any time you like.
Cookies allow us to improve the website's content, functionality, speed and usability. Their tracking ability also helps us understand your preferences, so you do not need to provide the same information every time you visit or multiple times during a visit.
This website uses different kinds of cookies:
- Technical Cookies. They are essential for the website to work properly.
- Functional Cookies. They are needed to provide the services requested by users on the website.
- Analytical Cookies. They allow us to see how visitors use the website and to record which content they view and are interested in. This helps us to improve the service we offer by making sure our users are finding what they are looking for.
- Social Cookies. They allow us to provide functionalities relating to social networks (Facebook, Google and Twitter).
- Affiliated Cookies. They allow us to track visits from our affiliated websites.
- Advertising Cookies. They collect information about your preferences and choices on the site. They target advertising networks, which use them to show you customized advertising on other websites.
How to control cookies??
You can control and/or delete cookies anytime you choose. For details, see
How to Contact Us